Thursday, July 6, 2017

Inventory

I did an inventory of my son and my current fleet. Actually I pulled them all out so I could clean the garage. Here's what we have...

TW200--This is my son's bike. He absolutely loves it; says it's the most fun motorcycle he's ever owned. He just had it in NC and TN at the Blue Ridge Run and will be taking it back in September for the Tour d' Pisgah Rally.

DR650--This is my motorcycle. It's my dual sport rally bike. It's lighter and easier for me to get around on at the dual sport rallys. It's a rugged ass bike!

KLR650--The KLR is actually owned 50/50 between my son and I. My son uses this for road riding and some rallies. He had it at Devil's Creek earlier this year. However, he really seems to pull the TW out more often these days.

FZ09--The FZ is my street bike. I've had it since early January and it only has 1,300 miles. It needs some attention. I'm really not interested in a long trip, but it is a really nice bike that deserves a good long trip from time to time.


All cleaned up. Everyone is back in the stable.


As you can see we spend a lot of time on the waterways and bicycle trails too. We like our toys here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment