Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Rally Calendar

Our Rally Calendar for 2017 is coming to a close with two events left. Both events are with the Apollo Motorcycle Club here in Florida.

This coming weekend is the Pumpkin Run. It's a night ride this Saturday night in New Smyrna Beach Florida, but is for quads and side by sides more than it is for motorcycles. The rally has been run for almost 50 years, but I've never attended. My son and I thought, what the heck, let's go see if there's some fun to be had. If not, it's only a two and a half hour drive over there.



Coming in mid-December is the Wild Bear Safari. It's big bike friendly so more adventurish than dual sport. I'll be shocked if we see a bear. I know they're here, but I've never seen one in the 31 years I've been in Florida.


Next stop after December is Devil's Creek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment